If you like Gerald Eve and would like to apply for one of our graduate roles, we look forward to receiving your application. Our graduate recruitment process is really easy, simply:
1. Complete the online application for the relevant graduate role. The deadlines for the Autumn 2020 graduate intake are as follows:
RTPI Planning pathway – 17 November 2019
RICS Surveying pathways – 1 December 2019
2. You will receive an automatic acknowledgement receipt to let you know we have received your application successfully.
3. We will contact all applicants to advise the outcome of their application. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still reviewing applications. Note: once the deadline for applications has passed, you will no longer be able to see your application online but rest assured we still have it.
4. Those successfully shortlisted will be invited to come and meet with us for an assessment day. The Planning assessment day will be held in December and all other assessment days will be held throughout January.
5. Successful candidates will join us in September 2020.
Please watch the video below, it will help provide you with an overview of our assessment day and how to prepare, what we?re looking for, etc.